by Maurits Kaptein & Lisanne van Weelden – Chief Scientist Officer & Principal Client Success
Dr. Maurits Kaptein is a scientist and entrepreneur who obtained his Ph.D. with honours in a joint research project by the Technical University of Eindhoven and Stanford University. Dr. Lisanne van Weelden is a scientist and a teacher who obtained her Ph.D. at Tilburg University. Together they bring years of experience in applying the science of persuasion to e-commerce.
This class is for all marketers, developers and CEO’s who want to learn how to persuade their customers to click, buy and subscribe.
During this 1h30 online class you will:
• Get an overview of the relevant social science theories of human decision making
• Learn what persuasion is, why it works, and what is known about the different persuasive strategies
• Understand the six strategies of persuasion by Robert Cialdini, and get examples on several applied results of their value in online commerce
• Learn how to create persuasive content
• Get an introduction into online personalisation based on the click-stream of online consumers
Get your questions answered by experts and start persuading your own customers immediately after this class!