Well, it’s the end of the year, and you know what means: top ten lists.
Given the dearth of news around the internet, all the authors of the blogosphere turn to the one, never-dying standby: top ten lists.
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
Here at The Next Web, we are going to bring you something even better: the ten top top ten lists. The best ten top ten lists of the last ten days. Say that five times fast, and then strap in for some listing fun.
Of course, our list is subjective. Feel free to sound off in the comments if there is one that we missed that we really need to add in.
1. “Digg’s Top 10 Most Popular Stories of 2009.” Link. Given that we all use Digg, it is quite entertaining to see in fact what we love the most. Surprise! Obama won.
2. “Top 10: Game Franchises That Need To Be Resurrected.” Link. This list will make you nostalgic and reach for the NES. I mean, who does not miss Battle Toads?
3. “Happy Festivus: Top 10 Festivus Foods for your Festivus Party!” Link. Don’t do the Christmas bit? Then hunker down some for Festivus fun. Or: more excuses to stuff your face.
4. “Top Ten Space Pictures: Best of 2009.” Link. Admit it, you are a sucker for a space shot. I mean, we all love to see a large phallus shoot off, right? Sorry, couldn’t resist.
5. “Top 10: Video Games That Almost Never Happened.” Link. Fallout 3 almost never happened? Who knew! Check this list to see which of your favorite games almost died in the gate.
7. “Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of 2009.” Link. I even bet that you contributed to this list. Go and see who else shared your guilty pleasure.
8. “#%*@#! The top 10 tech ‘fails’ of 2009.” Link. Just so that you can relive the great Gmail fails of the year. Oh, and when all your favorite sites got hacked and lost your passwords.
9. “The Office: Top 10 Pranks.” Link. Given that you are off work, you can bum about the day with these clips. Just watch them alone, you don’t want to share this much mirth in the holiday season.
10. “Prank List 2009 – Top 10 Break Pranks.” Link. If you want see someone shake in bed at the sound of machine gun fire, this is for you. Also, if your ego needs a shot in the arm.
There you go, happy holidays.
Read next: Merry Christmas!